Langkawi, Berjaya Langkawi Beach & Spa Resort Reviews

Langkawi, Berjaya Langkawi Beach and Spa Resort - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Langkawi, Berjaya Langkawi Beach and Spa Resort

Langkawi, Berjaya Langkawi Beach and Spa Resort

“Amazing resort”

Written on: 14/11/2013 by SarahAmir (1 review written)

Love this, and that was amazing resorts. We spent our holiday there, and totally satisfied. The resort was so nice with nature views, the room is big and spacious Wish one time to come back Thanks u… Read Full Review

“This place is amazing. I stayed here for part of my...”

Written on: 30/05/2013 by rupal2 (107 reviews written)

This place is amazing. I stayed here for part of my honeymoon. The rooms are so spacious, and the staff really make you feel special. It is a big resort, so they have a shuttle service, which takes you from the reception to your room. The views are breathtaking. The breakfast is also another level. I'm vegetarian, but the variety of food there was so much, that I was full every time. In fact, this is the reason why I put on so much weight. After breakfast, you can walk down to the private… Read Full Review