Toyota Avensis MK1 All Models Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Toyota Avensis MK1 All Models - Ask a question now

“I have owned my toyota avensis since march 2004.The...”

Written on: 14/05/2009 by sinara1 (1 review written)

I have owned my toyota avensis since march 2004.The only problems i have had with it are a seized brake caliper and a faulty air flow meter .Both repairs have only cost me £260 to have done by a private garage.It had only done 16000 mls when i purchased it and has only done 42000 mls now.I would recommend a mk1 avensis to anybody for reliability and comfort… Read Full Review

“Good all round family car will not let you down or...”

Written on: 03/08/2007 by sjb2464 (1 review written)

Good all round family car will not let you down or cost a fortune to keep on the road, not like some cars I know… Read Full Review

“The following comments and review are based upon...”

Written on: 12/06/2007 by Big Dave Midlands (25 reviews written)

The following comments and review are based upon myself and my family's personal experiences over a period of four years, of test driving, buying, selling and most importantly owning a total of 3 Avensis MK1 models and covering close to 65,000 miles between us.

Background.

The MK1 Toyota Avensis which was launched in 1997 and available in three body styles (hatchback, saloon or estate) has to be one of the most under rated 2nd hand quality family saloon cars for sale in the UK today. Rarer… Read Full Review