Republic Reviews - www.republic.co.uk

(cancel refinement)

“WHO CAN HELP???”

Written on: 25/10/2012

DOSE REPUBLIC SHIP TO WESTERN AUSTRALIA? IF NOT IT SHOULD!!… Read Full Review

“No Student Discount Allowed”

Written on: 04/05/2012 by missstay (1 review written)

When buying clothes in Republic (Stoke-on-Trent) on Tuesday 02 May 2012 I was not allowed to use my NUS Student Discount card when buying clothes on the offer '2 for £30.' I find that this is unfair because it is a shop that allows Student Discounts. This has not happened in any other shops when using my NUS card on offers and I feel like this is bad customer service, also as a student I feel I am being made to pay the same amount as other customers who do not have the benefit of Student… Read Full Review

“I am very torn on my thoughts of Republic. I have...”

Written on: 05/04/2011 by Ryles23 (11 reviews written)

I am very torn on my thoughts of Republic. I have never had a problem with anything I have been sent, in the sense that everything fits. I don't often shop at Republic but now and again I find an absolute gem and they are always received in a timely manner.

However I ordered some clothing and the Crafted jeans I received - Size 10, usual - were too small, my nearest store is some 40 miles away so it seems sensible to send them back by post. I feel absolutely furious (as I do with all… Read Full Review