Written on: 29/07/2010
The nomad travel cot is just that - a truly portable cot ! More like a tent than a cot, it weighs about 4.5kg, is easy to put up and take down, and, as judged by how well my 7 month old slept in it, very comfortable. My daughter loved it - she actually smiled as I put her down - which almost never happens. She slept so well in it that I was tempted to put her in it when we got home as she stopped sleeping as well. I found it extremely easy to put together although it does take a little... (read more)
Written on: 19/11/2009
Loads of pros with the Nomad Travel Cot...
- Small pack size so ideal for taking camping etc and light too.
- Mattress comes in a separate bag so easy to just take this with you if you don't need the whole cot.
- Quick to put up and take down (although a little fiddly the first few times)
- Side panel zips can be secured on the outside to stop child getting out if they try moving the zip from the inside.
- Is likely to last for ages as will easily fit a toddler, plus as it doesn't look like... (read more)
As rated by real users
"The nomad travel cot is just t..." Read More
"This is a brilliant product, l..." Read More
"The Samsonite Sun & Sleep Pop-..." Read More
"Highly recommended, wouldn't h..." Read More
"Th eJane travel cot is a good ..." Read More