Fisher Price Rainforest Cradle Baby Swing Reviews

• Reliability

• Quality

Fisher Price Rainforest Cradle Baby Swing - Ask a question now

Fisher Price Rainforest Cradle Baby Swing

“We bought this when my daughter was very young, its...”

Written on: 28/03/2008 by ruthn575 (1 review written)

We bought this when my daughter was very young, its brilliant. Because you can quickly & easily change the direction of swing, the speed, music, volume, with or without the mobile etc my daughter was always happy to be sat in it. Great for soothing them to sleep, or amusing them… Read Full Review

Fisher Price Rainforest Cradle Baby Swing

“I bought a Fisher Price Rainforest Cradle Baby Swing...”

Written on: 30/01/2008

I bought a Fisher Price Rainforest Cradle Baby Swing for my granddaughter and she loved it, helped her to settle and had a good variety of music, sadly she grew out of it to quick so sold it on… Read Full Review