Plextor 52 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Plextor 52 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Plextor 52

Plextor 52

“Hides important documents flawlessly”

Written on: 25/04/2013 by carawmorris (1 review written)

I use to hide my tax returns, marriage certificates, birth certificates and other documents containing social security numbers, some documents I have encrypted for extra security, while others are locked and hidden. What I found that there are there is no other software similar to folder lock. The software is so dynamic and featured packed; it’s sort of a revolutionary product. Plus, with tons of security features – it’s worth every penny i paid for… Read Full Review

“Fantastic product”

Written on: 29/12/2011 by carrolstraus (1 review written)

For a computer professional like me, Plextor 52 is fantastic. I can now store huge amount of data by archiving files and apart from freeing space in the hard disk, I could now breathe safely as my data is in a safe place. Definitely recommended if you are professional… Read Full Review

Plextor 52

“Overall Plextor 52 is a good bargain for professional...”

Written on: 08/06/2007 by baddy1 (2 reviews written)

Overall Plextor 52 is a good bargain for professional and private users.

I can now archive huge files without fear of losing data and also freeing up my hard disk… Read Full Review