World of Computers, Cambridge Reviews

World of Computers, Cambridge - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for World of Computers, Cambridge

World of Computers, Cambridge

“Simply outstanding”

Written on: 16/09/2011 by steevwilcox (1 review written)

My company has been using World of Computers for nine years now, and we're going to have to stop because we've been acquired by someone with a… Read Full Review

“Big thanks you to World of Computers. I was bought a...”

Written on: 06/03/2011 by Angela100 (3 reviews written)

Big thanks you to World of Computers. I was bought a new pc system from them and needed help resolving some technical problems with specific equipment and software I needed to install. The staff there were incredibly helpful and far more knowledgeable than any other computer shop I have been too. They had me up and running in no time and at no charge! So many thanks for a great job!… Read Full Review

“I ordered a custom system with high-spec components....”

Written on: 13/10/2010

I ordered a custom system with high-spec components. The order was ready in 2 days!
The system is very stable, cool and surprisingly quiet, considering video card specs. Despite having slight objections with value Kingston memory sticks and conservative Intel motherboards, I am very happy with the quality/price ratio. Interacting with the sales and tech staff directly and being able to look at the components used is much more important than saving a few pounds by purchasing a computer online… Read Full Review

“World of Computers is a great pc shop with excellent...”

Written on: 08/04/2009

World of Computers is a great pc shop with excellent service friendly staff always willing to lend a hand. they are friendly their prices are cheap and affordable and they offer great service… Read Full Review

Yellowtimechris's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2009

I found this review unhelpful because... how can you give a 0/10 for value then say its a good place to spend money, sorry but this review is lacking credibility.

“I would definitely use World of Computers in the...”

Written on: 07/06/2007 by sam142 (1 review written)

I would definitely use World of Computers in the future and would recommend them to my family and friends… Read Full Review