Maybelline One by One Mascara Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline One by One Mascara - Ask a question now

“amazing!”

Written on: 14/08/2012 by emziej (5 reviews written)

I must have tried every single mascara on the market, from cheap ones to all the lancome, benefit, MAC etc and this one is by far my fave! Everyone compliments my lashes when i have this on, they literally double in length and never get clumpy! usually boots have a 3 for 3 offer so i always stock up! they last ages too! i will never use anything else!… Read Full Review

Maybelline One by One Mascara

“So far it's my favorite mascara...but it stinks! It...”

Written on: 12/04/2011

So far it's my favorite mascara...but it stinks! It literally smells bad. Luckily I can only smell it as I'm applying it. I'd prefer no smell, but I'd still buy it again… Read Full Review

Maybelline One by One Mascara

“I bought this Maybelline One by One mascara only days...”

Written on: 25/02/2002 by CaRoLyNnE. (1 review written)

I bought this Maybelline One by One mascara only days ago, so I might like it more as I get used to it, and as I learn how to apply it.
A tip from my side must be to remove some mascara from the brush with a tissue before you apply, that way it should be easier to get it nice. The brush is very good though, and it creates both volume and length...only with clumps… Read Full Review

Celia Moon.'s Response to 13909_CaRoLyNnE.'s Review

Written on: 06/05/2003

I can't try out any of your new products as you make none of the waterproof ones in bronw any longer - except Great Lash which I don't really like. Why does Maybelline no longer make Volum' Express in Brown Waterproof? It's the best I've ever used. I'm very fair and can't use black. Is the brown to be reintroduced later?