Whirlpool GI15NDXTSS Ice Maker Reviews

• Service & Support

Whirlpool GI15NDXTSS Ice Maker - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Whirlpool GI15NDXTSS Ice Maker

Whirlpool GI15NDXTSS Ice Maker

“I bought a few of these for our restaurant from...”

Written on: 13/08/2008 by aciccarelli (1 review written)

I bought a few of these for our restaurant from www.elegantappliance.com. They work great,no regrets. They have the best prices also compared to any other site I have seen, not only for this but for other products… Read Full Review

Whirlpool GI15NDXTSS Ice Maker

“my whirlpool ice cube maker is really handy to have...”

Written on: 13/03/2008

my whirlpool ice cube maker is really handy to have and I use it all the time, I recommend it to my friends. My model number is GI15NDXTSS made by Whirlpool, just like my washing machine… Read Full Review