RAC Trackstar Plus Reviews

RAC Trackstar Plus - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for RAC Trackstar Plus

RAC Trackstar Plus

“I agree with the other reviews. ”

Written on: 18/01/2011

I agree with the other reviews.
As a customer of 6 years with trackstar, all I will is add is WATCH THE SMALL PRINT… Read Full Review

“i have read one review and its not one any more...”

Written on: 26/05/2010

i have read one review and its not one any more because its 2 now. same problem. i tried to ring them 10 times holding some times 20 minutes but no body pick up the phone. e mailed to them will wait for 7 days.
i do not think its worth having this from this company.

“I think it is quite a big commitment choosing a...”

Written on: 10/02/2009 by denmans (2 reviews written)

I think it is quite a big commitment choosing a tracking device. The cost of supply and installation is significant and if the backup is not there afterward I'd feel left with a wasted investment.
I have tried many times over the past month to reach Trafficmaster customer services (who manage the tracking for RAC Trackstar Plus) by phone but they do not seem to pick up at the times I call. Sales on the other hand has always picked up the phone immediately when I've called.

Contacting customer… Read Full Review