Renault Clio Classic 1.4 SE Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Renault Clio Classic 1.4 SE - Ask a question now

“Years after having developed a somewhat cynical image...”

Written on: 05/06/2007 by redrebo (20 reviews written)

Years after having developed a somewhat cynical image of the Clio Classic, I was forced to drive it eventually. That was when I first discovered that the car was actually a solid one capable of enduring plenty of hardships. That's also when I decided to push it, because after all, I didn't like the car in the first place. So I took it for a spin. A 200 km spin. For starters, the gas station. The car only takes in unleaded and, from the first few miles of the journey I could tell that going far… Read Full Review