Remus BMW F800S / ST exhaust Reviews

• Quality of design/construction?

Remus BMW F800S / ST exhaust - Ask a question now

“Can't change any of your views, I got Remus BMW F800S...”

Written on: 23/05/2009

Can't change any of your views, I got Remus BMW F800S / ST exhaust with my second hand f800st and after test driving a standard model, seen a marked improvement when got onto my own again… Read Full Review

“I took a chance on buying an aftermarket exhaust for...”

Written on: 04/06/2007 by skote (22 reviews written)

I took a chance on buying an aftermarket exhaust for my BMW F800ST and my horse (or horse power!) came in. I went for an alloy sleeved slip on, as I don't like the carbon look and couldn't justify the extra money for the cosmetics of titanium. All three types have the same stainless steel internals anyway. As the new Euro III emission regs are now in play, exhausts now typically include catalysts, hence are a bit pricier. This can is well worth the money though as it is a quality piece, can be… Read Full Review