Sharmi Joseph Reviews - www.sharmijoseph.com

Sharmi Joseph - www.sharmijoseph.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sharmi Joseph - www.sharmijoseph.com

Sharmi Joseph - www.sharmijoseph.com

“Terrible terrible don't go there if you don't want to...”

Written on: 24/04/2015 by Casey402 (1 review written)

Terrible terrible don't go there if you don't want to waste your money!… Read Full Review

Isabellawe's Comment

Written on: 29/04/2015

Please report your case to the NMC. There have been some very concerning reports regarding this establishment as you will find out. Please before someone gets hurt.

Bebinjan's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2015

Two of us who visited reported this to the NMC a year ago and have been in touch with them since. 5 months ago, they decided my evidence was sufficient enough to involve a legal team and will soon inform me of an outcome. Terrible experience!

Sharmijoseph's Comment

Written on: 18/05/2015

We are extremely disappointed that your treatment/procedure has not been completely satisfactory. Could you kindly let us know what procedure/treatment you received?

We would like to invite you to see us to allow us the opportunity to discuss your treatment/procedure and offer an alternative treatment/procedure free of charge as a gesture of goodwill.

Regards,
Sharmi Joseph Team

Charlie_C_06's Comment

Written on: 06/05/2015

i was looking on groupon for a deal for lipfillers. And I was soo close to booking it. Luckily I search for reviews and so glad I found them!! It's shocking somone can still be trading after all these incidents. I will be contacting groupon to warn them too! Before she does any more damage to anyone! By the sounds of it this salon needs to be closed down!

“Dont Go There”

Written on: 17/02/2015 by ChrissyBrooks (1 review written)

I went to Sharmi Joseph Sunningdale 6th February 2015 to have lip filler. I had .o5ml and let me tell you that the pain while the procedure is taking place is immense and she is very rough. I was left with a terrible bruise which is still apparent on my face and I am typing this review 11 days after my visit. I called and told her but she just pointed out that I had signed the DISCLAIMER!!!!!… Read Full Review

Sharmijoseph's Response to ChrissyBrooks's Review

Written on: 23/02/2015

We are very sorry to hear that you have experienced bruising, which has been very distressing for you.

The procedure always includes a numbing cream, which numbs the lip area that will be treated. This should have helped to minimise the discomfort. The common side effects and risks are on the Terms and Conditions which you signed for before your treatment, which was always discussed with you before the actual treatment.

We would like to invite you to visit us if you feel the bruising is still apparent, as this will need to be addressed as a matter of urgency.

Chrissybrooks's reply to Sharmijoseph's Comment

Written on: 24/02/2015

Thank you for your response.

However I would never ever visit your business again and put myself through any further distress I would rather stay as far away as possible.

Kelismith's reply to Chrissybrooks's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2015

Hi please contact the NMC they have been trying to close this place down for a few years. Please before someone gets hurt.

Yolo1's Response to ChrissyBrooks's Review

Written on: 30/03/2015

disgusting why are they still trading this place needs to be shut down i too have reported them,their staff our unqualified adn if you go on companies house their businesses all go into liqudation,its a disgrace to sunningdale !!

Chrissybrooks's reply to Yolo1's Comment

Written on: 31/03/2015

Just to let everyone know who is thinking of visiting Sharmi Joseph BE WARNED I had my treatment with 0.5ml into my lips on the 6th February 2015. I am writing this review on the 31st March 2015 and I still have a bruise on my upper lip from this treatment. I wonder what the hell she is doing! she seriously needs to be closed down forever without the possibility of starting up somewhere else. AGAIN PLEASE BE AWARE

Sallybigspuds's Response to ChrissyBrooks's Review

Written on: 01/03/2015

I went here too and she had to refund me the money and no numbing cream was used. She was completely rough and how she manages to carry on like this baffles me

Chrissybrooks's reply to Sallybigspuds's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2015

My lips are still not right very distressing and I completely agree she should be stopped as a matter of urgency. I am however very pleased you got your money refunded.

Catwise's reply to Chrissybrooks's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2015

Hi I just read this I too am an old customer. Please I beg you to report this to the Nursing and Midwifery Council.

This is too many people now

Yolo1's reply to Catwise's Comment

Written on: 30/03/2015

this is disgusting reading all these reviews, the company has been in liquidation numerous times, its freezing cold and their staff are unqualified in high end treatments they are performing, this needs to be closed down its embarrassing for sunningdale they need a reptuable salon here

Bebinjan's reply to Catwise's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2015

“I have been having botox and filler injections for...”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by Pamazontheamazon (1 review written)

I have been having botox and filler injections for several years at Sharmi's Henley Salon. Altogether a pleasant experience, she is a very charming person and very skilled practioner. The results were as good as you can get without expecting miracles. I cannot believe some of the very unkind comments people have made. PJG… Read Full Review

Jitsukel's Response to Pamazontheamazon's Review

Written on: 21/09/2014

Hi PJG I am also a previous customer. I am glad your experience was good.
My personal experience was not to standard. It lead me to check at the GMC and NMC. Please get in touch with these organisation's for an unbiased view I think you will be shocked at some of the things that have been reported. Any practitioner has a duty of care if they are unable to work to this standard and maybe a potential danger to themselves or possibly the general public then this needs to be reported.

Sharmijoseph's reply to Jitsukel's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2014

We are very sorry that your treatment was not completely satisfactory. We would welcome you to come in and discuss your treatment with us and offer a follow-up treatment as your convenience.

Catwise's Response to Pamazontheamazon's Review

Written on: 30/09/2014

I wish my experience was as good as yours. I cannot recommend this place to anyone to be honest. Everyone you ask speaks badly of this place. Where there is smoke there is fire.

Sallybigspuds's reply to Catwise's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2015

I also had a terrible experience here too!! Luckily after threats of me going to a solicitor after she left my lips bruised so badly she gave me a full refund

“Great treatment”

Written on: 01/05/2014 by henleyjmac (1 review written)

I am in my early 60's and have been going to Sharmi Joseph for years for Botox and fillers and am delighted with the results I have had. I only looked on this site for the telephone number and was horrified to read the scandalous reports on here. Although I had a slight bruise after one particular session, I was given ice and arnica to reduce the mark. The treatments I have had have lasted for over a year each time and I'm going back for more next week. The only way is to go and find out what… Read Full Review

Sharmijoseph's Response to henleyjmac's Review

Written on: 03/10/2014

Thank you very much for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,
Sharmi Joseph Team

“Dont go there”

Written on: 05/03/2014 by Shilpi43 (1 review written)

I just recently had my lips augmentation done by sharmi joseph I had them done before 0.5 from somewhere else and the previous lady knew what she was doing She put half in the top half at the bottom with numbing cream so it Wouldnt hurt but sharmi joseph just forced the needle in my lips which left my lips Bruised for weeks and on top one side of my lips are bigger then the other one People can notice !!! Sharmi was asking me for another 99 pounds For the lower lip but i told her from… Read Full Review

Bebinjan's Response to Shilpi43's Review

Written on: 21/04/2014

I agree this woman is awful! Mine didn't even make a difference!

Sharmijoseph's Response to Shilpi43's Review

Written on: 26/09/2014

We are very sorry to hear you have not been totally happy with your treatments. The product that is used has an inbuilt numbing agent. If you would like to make a follow-up consultation to discuss your treatments please do contact us.

Bebinjan's Response to Shilpi43's Review

Written on: 21/04/2014

I also asked about numbing cream and she wouldn't use it, saying that the lip filler has a numbing agent in it but it doesn't at all. I am sure her products are diluted with water. Very secretive and hiding away with her products, doesn't share anything she does and is pushy to get your money.

Sharmijoseph's reply to Bebinjan's Comment

Written on: 06/10/2014

All the fillers we use contain Lidocaine, which is an inbuilt numbing agent. You also have the option of topical application of a numbing agent called L.M.X.4 which contains Lidocaine 4%. We have in the past used the filler with the inbuilt numbing agent however we appreciate all our clients comments and now offer the topical numbing agent. We understand that the pain threshold of each individual is affected differently.

In regards to 'diluting with water' this is impossible to do so.

If you have any further concerns we welcome you to contact us to discuss.

“Never again”

Written on: 10/02/2014

I had had a facial the week before at a different clinic & to be honest the 2 experiences were as different as chalk & cheese, I arrived at Sharmi Joseph but although I pressed the buzzer 3 times to gain entry - no one answered, I waited about 8 minutes called their number - voice-mail - left a msg that I was out side. The Reception area was quite nice (& warm) the route to the treatment room up stairs had what was once a cream carpet - it was filthy, the treatment room had NO ambiance at all… Read Full Review

“I bought a Groupon deal for 89 pounds to remove a skin...”

Written on: 15/11/2013

I bought a Groupon deal for 89 pounds to remove a skin tag at this clinic . However after five minutes meeting "consultation" with who ever her name is Sharmi Joseph I realized that what I'm putting my self in. She claimed that my skin tag is larger than what the offer is about and that she has to charge me an additional hundred of pounds. She even lied in my face that it is a mole despite my GP referred to it as a skin tag. She kept the cost unfixed just to collect some money claiming that… Read Full Review

“A real Shark”

Written on: 14/06/2013

Avoid at all costs, I am not even sure she has any medical qualifications. Sharmi tries to be charming in order to close a business consultation but lacks any desire once you've been lightened of your hard earnt Cash… Read Full Review

“Avoid at all costs unless you like throwing money away”

Written on: 07/04/2013 by tonroe1978 (1 review written)

Groupon deal offering thread vein treatment on choice of four areas. Following my consultation with Sharmi she said that the areas I wanted treatment exceeded the four areas areas on offer and I would need to return. I asked for her to pay particular attention to a broken vein on my cheek, the main reason for me purchasing this, she said I needed to wait for a week to see the results and recommended I return for another consultation(free). As there was no change I went back only for her to… Read Full Review

“Rip off”

Written on: 29/03/2013

After going to sharme in Henley for Botox it was a compleat wast of time after 2 weeks no change went back she gave me a little more. but again waited 2 weeks still no change.i had wasted my money she told me next time I should have a different strength .but got me to sign to say I was happy but I hadn't seen the out come then.after spending £300 it was a wast of time and money I would never go there again I can't believe she gets away with it just taking people's money.from now on I'm going… Read Full Review

“Sincere thanks!”

Written on: 28/02/2013

Sharmi Joseph, I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks for all your kindness and expertise over the many years that i have known you. Your skill and understanding in the work that you do is amazing and the results that I have personally received from the many treatments that I have gladly trusted you to do have been a so worthwhile and very succesful. I would have no hesitation in highly recomdending you and the expert work that you do… Read Full Review

Bevkayc's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2013

No way is this a genuine review

Jitsukel's Comment

Written on: 21/09/2014

yes its definitely a fake review 5 full stars as well.

Avoid this company.

“Sharmi Joseph a wonderful experience (Sclerosing)”

Written on: 14/02/2013 by HighSociety (1 review written)

I have visited Sharmi Joseph at her clinics in Sunningdale and Ascot, I found her premises to be spotless, clean well presented, she was charming and answered all my questions. I had a terrible 2 dogs attack on my right leg , that was painful, uncomfortable and ugly blue veins. Sharmi after taking down my full medical history, explained all the procedures, what would be the realistic outcome, possible drawbacks or side effects and how long the down time would be and how many visits it would be… Read Full Review

“What a rip off ”

Written on: 16/11/2012

I recently had Botox with sharmii. Having had it various time before elsewhere I have never had to have top ups but the lure of the special offer she was running convinced me to go there. I went to sunningdale in the evening and she was wasn't there and the salon in darkness I waited 10 mins and she turned up saying oh darling sorry was stuck in London.so I went in to a rather run down and shabby looking salon. It was also freezing in there. After a quick consultation she did the procedure. 10… Read Full Review

“Very disappointed !!!”

Written on: 05/11/2012 by Sammymax (1 review written)

Visited Sharmi 3 weeks before my wedding in July for Botox treatment in 3 areas. It cost 315 pounds but I really wanted to look my best and so I thought I would treat myself. The Botox didn't seem very affective and only lasted for 3 weeks ! I have had Botox before at other salons and it has always worked almost straight away and lasted for about 3 /4 months. Very unhappy about the effect and spending a fortune I called sharmi to ask if she would ' top me up' prior to my wedding but she… Read Full Review

Isabelnl's Response to Sammymax's Review

Written on: 07/03/2013

It is a shame that you felt disappointed with your treatment.

We are pleased, however that you returned to our salon after visiting us six years ago, which speaks volumes.

It is important to remember that you will not see the results of your Botox injection immediately. Botox typically begins to work 5-7 days following injection, with results being even better at two weeks.

The botox works to paralyze the muscle, but you were still seeing the creases in your skin? Lines that are present when the face is at rest will not go away with botox. Botox paralyzes muscle, but it does not fill erase the creases in the skin that have resulted from years of frowning. The paralysis will keep the creases from deepening. Over time and serial botox injections, lines that are present at rest will often soften quite a bit.

Some clients require dual treatment to include Botox and a filler. Some individuals will still have a crease even after the Botox has taken effect, this can be improved by following up with a filler, which Sharmi suggested.

“Unprofessional and horrid”

Written on: 14/10/2012

I visited Sharmi in Windsor for some sclerotherapy vein injection, first impressions were a tired salon that was a bit run down. On my second visit (first appointment of the morning) there was even a used needle on the floor of the treatment room! Needless to say after that I never returned. Sharmi does not inspire confidence, lots of 'darling' but seemed apprehensive to give advice to my directed concerns. All her certificates dotted around are at least 10 years old so I'm not even sure of how… Read Full Review

“Ethically and clinically reprehensible”

Written on: 22/09/2012 by anondermatologist (1 review written)

I am a local dermatologist in Windsor who has had several run ins with this 'clinic.' My first concerns came about when I had a young lady attend my surgery to ask for a letter to tell Sharmi Joseph that 'her mole was benign.' I refused, stating that nobody could tell a mole was benign 100% until it has been removed and sent for histology. A member of my staff phoned Sharmi Joseph and insisted on a full refund in her case. I take skin lesions off all the time BUT I have 17 years medical… Read Full Review

“Worse place and cheats as well”

Written on: 17/09/2012 by Rani46 (1 review written)

Had a voucher for a bday treat I booked a facial as i arrived i was told i had to Pay extra due to having to rebook. I was charged an extra £30 Plus it was the worse facial i ever had Left very unhappy but the staff could not Have cared less and kept saying the owner Was there to run a business not a charity!!! This was for there branch in Ascot… Read Full Review

“DO NOT GO TO SHARMI JOSPEH FOR MOLE REMOVAL”

Written on: 10/08/2012 by Orners (1 review written)

I booked through Groupon to have a mole removed. £89, which I thought was fairly good value. However, when I arrived, Sharmi looked at the mole, and said that due to the size of the mole, I would need to pay another £150 if I wanted to have it removed! Now it was a reasonable size mole, but not abnormal by any means. As I has built myself up to having it removed I decided to pay the extra. Anyway, it took Sharmi about 5 minutes to cut it off. Hardly £150 of extra hard work for her than a… Read Full Review

“Wouldn't recommend.”

Written on: 25/06/2012 by Neve500 (1 review written)

Had Botox for which I paid £315 - it only lasted 3 weeks - it was a "special offer" perhaps that's why! Lesson learnt - have paid less with far better results elsewhere since. Had brazilian wax - £45 - to find hairs not fully removed - not something one feels one can return to complain about! Salon itself needing revamp, skirting boards peeling and quite oppresive. High prices for treatments which could be performed with better results… Read Full Review

“do not enter!!”

Written on: 23/06/2012 by dcl10 (1 review written)

I cant beleive I havnt yet seen this salon on watchdog, sharmi is a scheming money making machine,I had a groupon to have a mole removed of my forehead for £89 when i arrived she said i would have to pay a furthur £130 as it was a cyst!! I think we all know the difference so i asked for my money back to which she replied 'ok darling i will take it off but it may come back' I wanted the thing off so bad so i let her carry on but i should of run when i could sense something not right with her… Read Full Review