Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash Reviews

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash - Ask a question now

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash

“I am brand new to the Elemis skincare range, i saw it...”

Written on: 11/09/2009

I am brand new to the Elemis skincare range, i saw it on a shopping channel plus a couple of people i know use this brand & they swear by it so i thought i'd give it a try. I've found that the Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash doesn't foam like most other brands but it is just so creamy & my skin felt really clean afterwards. I purchased quite a few items in their range and so i follow it up with the rest of the skincare routine. I've only been using this product for one week but… Read Full Review

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash

“Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash did not...”

Written on: 26/02/2009

Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash did not irritate my sensitive skin, and with daily use, has reduced the appearance of brown marks and blemishes. Don't expect lots of creamy foam when you apply it, it's just enough to cleanse without drying. This is a staple product for me - I haven't used anything else in the last two years. A great product because it does actually deliver. I continue to recommend it to my friends because it works. My skin looks significantly better after using it… Read Full Review