Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male - Ask a question now

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

“This fragrance has a very synthetic woody, vanilla...”

Written on: 27/09/2009

This fragrance has a very synthetic woody, vanilla smell which I just find very uninteresting. I just cant see what's so appealing about this scent. Apparently 'Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male' is supposed to be quite a hit with the ladies, but to be honest I NEVER buy a fragrance just cause the girls like it. If Im the one thats going to have the smell lingering around on me all day then I choose something that I like. And for what is its, the price is way too high in my opinion. In fairness, the… Read Full Review

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

“I like it. I now have bought the same Jean Paul...”

Written on: 06/03/2008

I like it. I now have bought the same Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male aftershave 4 times… Read Full Review

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

“I have searched for years to find the perfect...”

Written on: 20/02/2008 by Diesel 1562 (2 reviews written)

I have searched for years to find the perfect masculine and sexy scent, and at last i found it. this edt is absolutley perfect for all day use. i have the shower get, aftershave, edt and smooth face, together this is a perfect combination, any of the products are excellent by them selves. this will become my signature scent. ITS PERFECT>… Read Full Review

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

“Really nice aftershave not too expensive and I love...”

Written on: 19/12/2007

Really nice aftershave not too expensive and I love it. Long lasting smell and quantity wise lovely smell has the women going crazy… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib