Rihanna, Good Girl Gone Bad Reviews

Rihanna, Good Girl Gone Bad - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rihanna, Good Girl Gone Bad

Rihanna, Good Girl Gone Bad

“I love most of the songs on this cd!!! They are a mix...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by chez18 (172 reviews written)

I love most of the songs on this cd!!! They are a mix of slow and up beat!! my favourite one on the album is "rehab" and "cry" and also "please dont stop the music!" but its basically a really good album. I've got Rihanna's other 2 albums as well and they are all good!… Read Full Review

Rihanna, Good Girl Gone Bad

“My rating of the songs: ”

Written on: 23/08/2007 by claudiamilhano (1 review written)

My rating of the songs:

"Umbrella" - 5/5 - It's a great song, it has good lyrics (even though she repeats things to much) and it has an original and catchy melody.

"Push Up On Me" - 5/5 - Very catchy.

"Don't Stop The Music" - 5/5 - Wow! This is one of my favorite songs by Rihanna, it's so catchy, and it's very original.

"Breakin' Dishes" - 4/5 - This is the type of song that I would listen if I was mad. But it's very catchy, the lyrics are really bad (that's why I can't give it 5… Read Full Review