DKNY Tops Reviews

DKNY Tops - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DKNY Tops

DKNY Tops

“Great choices great services”

Written on: 24/06/2012 by yonX (4 reviews written)

Great choices great servings great varieties great company. no other words to say about them… Read Full Review

DKNY Tops

“Body Flattering DKNY Tops”

Written on: 15/02/2012 by debra.helen69 (4 reviews written)

DKNY tops are a creative blend of fashion and comfort. I love to sport DKNY tops on all occasions. They accentuate my figure and flatter my body type… Read Full Review

DKNY Tops

“DKNY Tops are always very good. I have worn the...”

Written on: 26/01/2005 by Tope (1 review written)

DKNY Tops are always very good. I have worn the clothing myself and I have really enjoyed wearing them. They can be worn for a long time and the sales girls and boys are also good too. However some of the clothing is sold at very high prices in my opinion , which may make people run away from the store… Read Full Review