Gap Skirts Reviews

Gap Skirts - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Gap Skirts

Gap Skirts

“Gap Skirts to Flatter Your Body Type ”

Written on: 23/02/2012 by victoriasmith636 (2 reviews written)

Everyone has a different body type. We should all wear clothes that flatter our body type. Gap skirts beautifully flatter my body type. They make me look svelte and attractive. They accentuate my long, slender legs… Read Full Review

Gap Skirts

“I recently went into town to buy the new Gap Denim...”

Written on: 08/07/2004 by Nikki001 (39 reviews written)

I recently went into town to buy the new Gap Denim Siren Skirt. I've always liked Gap and I can always pick up an item from them even if it's just a pair of knickers.
The skirt's got an unusual shape, it has this wraparound styling and looks great with flip flops...if only the weather was a bit nicer.
The skirt is made of 100% cotton, so if you decide to go to some of the festivals this year and sit on the grass all day, there's nothing to worry about as you can just throw it in the wash at 60… Read Full Review