Cort G250 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Cort G250 - Ask a question now

Cort G250

“There isn't anything I dislike about the Cort G250...”

Written on: 30/07/2008

There isn't anything I dislike about the Cort G250 except it'sa little heavy. This is the way to buy a fender style strat and not empty the bank… Read Full Review

Cort G250

“I bought the Cort G250 on an impulse after buying a...”

Written on: 26/05/2007 by darrent79 (2 reviews written)

I bought the Cort G250 on an impulse after buying a Yamaha 'starter kit' for my teenage son, and having not touched a guitar since the mid-80s. It was bought for fun, and in the three days I've had it, has not disappointed. I went into the shop intent on a Tele or Strat, but after trying this I went online and bought it with the best price I have found. I was really convinced of its quality and value for money. To me, it is much better than Mexican Fender guitars and it sound much more powerful… Read Full Review