Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette Reviews

• Battery Life

Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

“An excellent design with some very good functions, the...”

Written on: 05/04/2008

An excellent design with some very good functions, the sound quality is brilliant. The tape space finder is great, and tape to tape recording is fast and easy. A great product. And seeing as I picked it up for just £20.50 (second hand) great value for money… Read Full Review

Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

“I bought this Panasonic stereo in December 1998, and...”

Written on: 26/04/2007 by jampybeat (1 review written)

I bought this Panasonic stereo in December 1998, and it still working up to now. No words can express my happiness owning this product. Amazing… Read Full Review

Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

“The Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette offers very...”

Written on: 09/08/2006 by pieterke (1 review written)

The Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette offers very good sound. It also has a nice design. Unfortunately, it is not very powerful for huge places. My cassette deck has already broken, but I think that this is because I don't use it very much. Sometimes it does strange. When I want to set a time to wake up, the CD drive opens.

For all the people that are looking for a portable Hi-Fi system that is not too big and has a good sound, this a very good choice… Read Full Review

Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

“The Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette is a best buy...”

Written on: 04/08/2005 by lew12345 (1 review written)

The Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette is a best buy anytime… Read Full Review

Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

“The Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette is a great...”

Written on: 16/04/2005 by ediddle71 (1 review written)

The Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette is a great product, I have never seen so much packed into a portable unit! Whenever I take it out my friends say I am crazy for taking it out of the house because it looks so expensive! Well anyone would think that with all the features Panasonic put in this megabox! I have owned mine for several years and have yet to see any box that can stand up to this mother!… Read Full Review

Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

“cool. It is a very fantastic "magno" with the best...”

Written on: 14/11/2003 by pppp (2 reviews written)

cool. It is a very fantastic "magno" with the best design, and very good quality 3d sound. I'm very fortunate boy because I have got one. It is the best portable cd sys what I ever seen. It has huge "knowledge" vith the best design. This machine has bigger "knowledge" than the new systems. I like it. PG 2003 Hungary

Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

“The Panasonic RX ED77 is a very fantastic player, with...”

Written on: 14/11/2003 by pppp (2 reviews written)

The Panasonic RX ED77 is a very fantastic player, with many and many functions, and very good sound quality (3d sound). It's an old model but it's "knowledge" is better than the new portables. PG 2003 - Hungary… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

“All...I have been in the business of technology my...”

Written on: 29/11/2002 by Joe Wiseman. (1 review written)

All...I have been in the business of technology my entire life and I know when something is really terrible and this is one. I bought one a year or two ago and it broke, skipped, and had horrible sound. I hate this product so I decided to buy a Sony...Sony is so much better and durable. If you think your pants have been through alot...Sony's cd players can go through so much more. Thats all I have to say for now… Read Full Review

102020_Np.'s Response to Joe Wiseman.'s Review

Written on: 28/05/2003

I do not think this reviewer even know how to maintain a frying pan nevermind a cd player and as for sony, it has both junk and good products for the market, as the same with any other company that makes high tech devices including Panasonic but I do not agree with this so called expert!!! about RX-ED77 and I hope he gets into some anger management classes soon.
<br>
<br>With respect: NP

Groovygraham's Response to Joe Wiseman.'s Review

Written on: 08/03/2010

I agree with NP.
<br/>
<br/>This reviewer either has had a dud machine or is a Sony fanatic. My Panasonic RX-ED77 Cobra has done me 12 years sterling service. It has been very well used and only the backlight has failed on the LCD display(But is still very readable).
<br/>
<br/>Shane they don't make them like this any more :(
<br/>
<br/>They were expensive at &pound;199 but mine was ex display for &pound;75. Best &pound;75 I ever spent!

Panasonic RX-ED77 CD Radio Cassette

“This Panasonic RX ED77 portable CD player has a single...”

Written on: 19/02/2002 by S25874 (1 review written)

This Panasonic RX ED77 portable CD player has a single cd, tuner and twin tape decs. The features include tape edit, synchronized CD record, sound virtualizer, preset eq, twin play timers, record timer, clock, memory, and alarm.

The motorized screen / control pannel is very cool and features a deep yellow backlight. This can be raised / lowered via the standard remote. As well as the screen it houses controls for the advanced settings.

The system goes very loud and can be heard from quite… Read Full Review

118681_Np.'s Response to 13288_S25874's Review

Written on: 25/07/2003

Now s/he knows what s/he is talking about.
<br>
<br>Very fair review.

Small Brother's Response to 13288_S25874's Review

Written on: 14/10/2003

How can a tiny thing like that compare with seperates!! Sound quality is nowhere near a decent seperates system, and bass or depth will not touch on it.
<br>Now, you are asking how I know this. I have heard one of these in action, and I admit it is very good for a portable, but you cannot compare to seperates.