Chicco Polly Highchair Reviews

Chicco Polly Highchair - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chicco Polly Highchair

“great little chair”

Written on: 02/01/2013 by johnyfine (1 review written)

bought this on offer from toy r us for my six month old. really glad i did, its very robust, well built and offers a number of recline positions including being able to adjust the seta so that baby can lie back and sleep right after eating, very useful and convenient. the only dislike or gripe is that it doesnt have a handy net basket like the lower version of the chair. shame really. other than that, its a great chair and im happy with my purchase… Read Full Review

Chicco Polly Highchair

“What happens when the straps break.”

Written on: 17/03/2012

The chair is very functional. It's possible for the infant to start using it quite soon due to the reclining seat. It's boring to clean and seems to take up endless amount of space. But the kids like it, and so does the mom. But once the buckle on the seat broke. The chair became unsafe. I thought it was no big deal, I would just order new straps for a small amount. But I was mortified to discover there is no replacement available. :( Due to that fact alone, I won't be buying Chicco any… Read Full Review

Chicco Polly Highchair

“Lovely highchair, does everything I wanted it to ”

Written on: 13/12/2011

I bought this highchair for my daughter when she was 6 months old. I was torn between the Polly and the Happy Snack. I eventually went for the Polly. It's a big highchair but I like that about it. It was too big for my daughter at 6 months although still manageable. Now she's older she fits it perfectly and I'm glad now that it will fit her until she's much older. When we go out for food sometimes my daughter is too small for their chairs and she's not even 1 yet. I love the colours, I love… Read Full Review

“Recommended”

Written on: 26/10/2011

I 've been using this chair for 2 years and i'm very satisfied with it. The seat is very comfortable for smaller babies and really like the reclining option which was very useful when i had to give medicine to my baby… Read Full Review

“Prepare for tears”

Written on: 10/10/2011

My daughter keeps on getting her little fingers trapped when the tray. We try to remember to get her to lift her hands up but it is inevitable that she will move her hands down at some point. Terrible design and if you do buy it, prepare for a lot of tears from your little ones… Read Full Review

Chicco Polly Highchair

“I have been using the chicco Polly high chair for...”

Written on: 31/08/2010 by NuttyNat1983 (5 reviews written)

I have been using the chicco Polly high chair for about 10 months now and think the chair is fab.
It's funky and hard waring. My son has tested this out as he is into rocking backwards and forwards in it. I feel it's safe and comfortable although he can still slouch in it.
The 2 down sides I have found with this chair is:
1. Very hard to clean. It gets food stuck in the creases which are almost impossible to get out by wiping alone.
2. Too big and bulky to transport so I am unable to take it… Read Full Review

Chicco Polly Highchair

“Had this chair for nearly 2 years now, certainly had...”

Written on: 14/03/2010 by Mia s Dad (1 review written)

Had this chair for nearly 2 years now, certainly had our use out of it!
My daughter loves it, very comfortable, she often fall asleep in it after dinner! A very good, hard-wearing chair! Would defiantly recommend!
I have just two negative points.
1) The foam padding has started to split where the straps go though and I can't seem to find a replacement.
2) It can be a bit tricky to clean. We find it best to give it a good wipe after each sitting and then take all the padding and straps off every… Read Full Review

Mom2Two's Response to Mia s Dad's Review

Written on: 10/05/2010

I have the same high chair and phoned the manufacturer because of the pad being torn. I was able to order a new pad for a reasonable price.

Chicco Polly Highchair

“I hate this chair with a passion!! ”

Written on: 07/03/2010

I hate this chair with a passion!!

It is very difficult and time consuming to keep clean, there just seems to be endless nooks and crannies for food to become lodged. At times it has got so bad that it really stinks despite wiping it down after every sitting. The removable tray is usless as food still gets underneath and my daughter soon learnt how to take it off herself and chuck it food and all over the floor lol!

Despite the padding, my daughter still slumps in it as it does not provide… Read Full Review

Masny74's Comment

Written on: 08/06/2010

I couldnt agree more with this review . It is an absalute nightmare to clean there are nooks and crannies that i found 2 months later that i didnt knwo existed ! my son , who is not a small 7mnth old just alwys looked slouchy and uncomfortable in chair . It is so big and doesnt stand on its own . The table is ridicoulously bit with a silly indentation going around it which always gets food in and is a bugger to clean.
<br/>Unless you have a big kitchen/dining room or lots of time on your hands to clean it then dont buy this .
<br/>I have now got a cheap Ikea plastic chair - My son loves it and its brilliant to clean its so much better than the chicco .

Chicco Polly Highchair

“I have been using the Polly Highchair for my son for a...”

Written on: 20/02/2010

I have been using the Polly Highchair for my son for a few months now and he loves it. I feel it is definately worth the money.
It has extra padding on the seat and backrest for when baby is smaller and this is easily removed when older and for wiping down. Yes highchairs are always going to be a pain to clean and get out those bits of food that your baby will drop, but i find it is easy to keep clean by having a removable pad.
The best thing for us is that we have a very small kitchen /… Read Full Review

Chicco Polly Highchair

“This Chicco Polly Highchair is quite pricey but...”

Written on: 27/05/2009

This Chicco Polly Highchair is quite pricey but versatile. We bought ours new on an ebay auction back in 2006 for our first child. for £60 I have to say it was a really good buy. The recline facility seems a bit pointless as who lies down to eat?!? The different height facility and the ability to take the tray off is excellent as when the child is older they can join you at the dining table - this was the main reason for buying it. Were on to the second child and have to say both were… Read Full Review

Chicco Polly Highchair

“It reclines which is great for children who fall...”

Written on: 17/12/2008 by lbarry092003 (1 review written)

It reclines which is great for children who fall asleep eating and you don't want to disturb them, most messes wipe clean with a cloth, it folds even thou i use it too much to fold it ever, and it rolls. I love the different heights that you can put it at since we can feed her at our really high dinning room table.

I would buy this chair again and recommend it but also tell them that the tray won't fit anywhere but outside to be hosed off... and to scotchgaurd the bottom of the pad. other… Read Full Review

Chicco Polly Highchair

“We have gotten good use of this Chicco Polly Chair. I...”

Written on: 24/11/2008

We have gotten good use of this Chicco Polly Chair. I did really like the way it would fold up to be so slim and out of the way and I liked the way it goes up and down to different levels.

I would recommend the cloth. You can easily throw that in the wash. I didn't see that out at the time we bought or I probably would have picked that one… Read Full Review

Chicco Polly Highchair

“The Polly 2 in 1 high chair is a versatile chair that...”

Written on: 15/11/2008 by Stejonesy (4 reviews written)

The Polly 2 in 1 high chair is a versatile chair that you can use at the main dining table when your child grows big enough. We had a small problem with our particular chair and contacted Chicco's customer service department. They responded very quickly and helped us to resolve the issue. Excellent service!!! Keep up the good work there, Chicco!!… Read Full Review

Chicco Polly Highchair

“The lap harness broke on both of the Chicco Polly...”

Written on: 21/10/2008

The lap harness broke on both of the Chicco Polly Highchairs I purchased and I can't find replacement parts anywhere. Probably would not recommend it… Read Full Review

Stejonesy's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2008

Why not contact customer services before condemning the product? They helped me out without a quibble! Customer services contactable through their website.

☆☆☆☆☆
Chicco Polly Highchair

“We did a lot of research, looked at lots of reviews...”

Written on: 30/07/2007 by dawne (1 review written)

We did a lot of research, looked at lots of reviews and thought we had made the right choice. There was a great range of colours, easy to assemble and use... great the £100 was worth it for the high chair.

10 days later we have taken it back due to the hidden problem, that nearly caused us to scald our daughter with hot food.
The chair on ours slipped down the legs and crashed to the floor, sliding over the safety metal pegs holding it in place. IT was a shock to all of us, thankfully our… Read Full Review

412628_Cr100's Response to dawne's Review

Written on: 25/10/2008

I can imagine this was a shock to you but what were you doing with food so hot near your daughter that it would cause her to be scalded anyway?!

Chicco Polly Highchair

“I bought the Chicco Polly High Chair just over 3...”

Written on: 25/05/2007 by Founder of Lyon (1 review written)

I bought the Chicco Polly High Chair just over 3 months ago, and I can safely say that it was money well spent. I paid just under £80, and it was worth every penny. The design is stylish, and the seat height, recline and foot rest can be easily adjusted to suit your baby. The tray can also be washed in the dishwasher.

The high chair folds away, and can be stored very easily, so it doesn't get in the way at all. The harness is a 5-point harness, so it is very safe. And it is also very well… Read Full Review