Baby Trend Model 8689 High Chair Reviews

Baby Trend Model 8689 High Chair - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Baby Trend Model 8689 High Chair

Baby Trend Model 8689 High Chair

“I LOVE this high chair! Recline positions for baby,...”

Written on: 21/06/2008

I LOVE this high chair! Recline positions for baby, fold up for easy storage, 2 options for tray use and an activity center for your little one. Easy to clean as all parts come apart easily. AWESOME high chair!!!!!… Read Full Review

Baby Trend Model 8689 High Chair

“I returned the Baby Trend 8689 high chair several...”

Written on: 23/05/2007 by TiLynn (1 review written)

I returned the Baby Trend 8689 high chair several times to Toys R Us, where they opened 3 boxes and tried to put together this high chair, but all were defective. It took me over 2 weeks to finally contact this company, and they suggested that I wait (could be months) for them to send me the parts. I am more then dissatisfied with this company.

I do not recommend this high chair… Read Full Review