Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster Reviews

Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster

“It's true, don't buy”

Written on: 22/10/2012 by whoop (1 review written)

Had one for 2 years and always thought it's serviceable for school run but don't have it in the family car because never felt it would be good on motorway / longer runs; seems a bit flimsy but in accord with price difference on heftier ones. Just buying a new upper group one and checked Which?, they really do say don't buy so not going to get one. According to them it could injure child in crash… Read Full Review

Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster

“I brought this as heard good reviews about itmy little...”

Written on: 22/03/2010

I brought this as heard good reviews about itmy little boy is 5 next month,we have the graco logico L the more padded version,to me its the worst buy,its flimsy and bendy and i doubt very much on a side impact collision that it withstand any damage,the head part doesnt come around to protect the face in a crash,also when my boy sleeps his head rolls around and leans forward,
We have now purchased a britax evolva 123 and he is very secure and feel alot happier my child is strapped in a SOLID car… Read Full Review

Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster

“Which rate this as one of the most inadequate seats...”

Written on: 20/10/2009

Which rate this as one of the most inadequate seats there is - they have done significant safety tests on it and it was POOR!! Price isn't everything - how well it protects in the event of a crash is vital. http://www.which.co.uk/about-which/press/product-press-releases/which-magazine/2005/06/inadequate-child-car-seats-still-on-sale.jsp… Read Full Review

Lucky30's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2010

I found this review not helpful because...The url link does not work and having looked on the which website there is no review at all for the seat in question, not helpful to put child safety concerns in the mind of a parent when you cant back it up!!!

Lucky30's Comment

Written on: 13/02/2010

Firstly the link you have posted doesn't work and secondly I have been on Which and they haven't reviewed this seat at all! Where did you get this info?
<br/>

Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster

“The Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster is a good for price...”

Written on: 14/05/2009

The Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster is a good for price and easy to use, very perfect fit to children… Read Full Review

Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster

“In all fairness, not a bad car seat (we have 2 x...”

Written on: 30/04/2008 by ollier2001 (1 review written)

In all fairness, not a bad car seat (we have 2 x junior plus in my hubby's car).However, for long journeys i doubt their comfort as there is no substantial padding on the seat, back or around the head. i have also wondered to the safety with a side impact crash due to this (which? haven't tested it to my knowledge). i would strongly recommend spending a bit more money and getting the Maxi Cosi Rodi XR - i have these in my car. i also wish i had got these before the Graco. They are Which? tested… Read Full Review

Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster

“I was recently in a bad car accident, where my car was...”

Written on: 26/07/2007 by Mich7448 (1 review written)

I was recently in a bad car accident, where my car was rear-ended at approx. 40 mph. and from the impact, our car went into the car in front of us(Our car was at a complete stop, air bag deployed for myself the driver), my son in the back seat in his Graco booster seat and was totally unharmed! The back window blew out, the back end was totaled. The officer said if he hadn't been in the seat he was in, it might had been a different outcome. So PLEASE keep your kids in a booster and I… Read Full Review

Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster

“After reading one of the reviews here, my partner and...”

Written on: 20/12/2005 by jennyengland (1 review written)

After reading one of the reviews here, my partner and I decided that we were going to buy the Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster. We have found it to be excellent, and one of the most comfortable seats for our oldest boy, and the quality is so good that we won't need to get another one when his little brother is big enough to go into it. This one should still be fine, its even easy to clean the mess boys seem to have around them at all times of the day! We even found it at a cheaper store than… Read Full Review

Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster

“Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster: ”

Written on: 08/05/2005 by erika26 (11 reviews written)

Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster:
Car Seats are one of those vital necessities for young children. Originally we had a Silver Cross car seat which was suitable from birth to 9 months, we then progressed onto a Britax seat for 9 months onwards but there came a stage recently when this Britax seat needed replacing with yet another seat. We were looking towards buying him a seat which would last him until a seat was no longer needed. Preferable something which could be taken apart and then used as a… Read Full Review

Lins's Response to erika26's Review

Written on: 23/05/2005

To anyone who may be interested in purchasing this seat, have just bought one from kiddicare.com for £29.99 + free delivery

Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster

“The Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster car seat was a really...”

Written on: 11/03/2005 by heather2209 (1 review written)

The Graco Junior Hi-Back Booster car seat was a really good investment. We had tried a booster suchsion with out 4 year old, but found that when he fell asleep in our car, he was all over the place, but with the head support he now just sleeps through the long journeys.
The cup holders are fantastic, not only for drinks, but also for dinky toys and grapes.
We are now considering buying one for our 3 year old!!… Read Full Review

Croyde's Response to heather2209's Review

Written on: 07/05/2005

Bought one on the strength of this review but had to take it back due to the lower seating position allowing my boy to reach and UNDO the seatbelt when we were not looking.
<br>
<br>The seat also seemed to impede the ability of the seatbelt to return and stay taut across his chest.