Dualit 45375 4-Slice Toaster Reviews

Main characteristics
Number of Slices: 4 Slice Toaster
Extra Wide Slots: With Extra Wide Slots

Dualit 45375 4-Slice Toaster

“More looks than anything, but it makes toast”

Written on: 22/06/2012 by racheltor (2 reviews written)

I have one of these and I purchased it because it looks so cool. Good points : the bread never gets stuck in the slots (very wide) and the mechanism never jams. Downside : my goodness it's easy to burn the toast. Get the setting wrong and it cremates your breakfast!… Read Full Review

Dualit 45375 4-Slice Toaster

“Reliable and you get what you pay for...”

Written on: 03/02/2012 by a8drewson (1 review written)

When the timer on our two slice Dualit packed up I found they had changed the spec so the replacement wasn't a straightforward £16 fix. Seeing a decent looking cheap toaster in Asda I thought why not: after unpacking it I realised the flimsy toaster looked like a cheap replacement. It went back. We decided to go for the 4 slice toaster from Edwardes.co.uk - I mention them because they come up on google without any feedback but the service was first rate (ordered at 4pm Friday received it… Read Full Review

“never buy dualit”

Written on: 10/11/2011

After just 21 months our dualit toaster stopped working. I wrote to Dualit whose customer service manager Matthew Shelley told me: -… Read Full Review