Dualit Lite 2-Slice Toaster Reviews

Extra Wide Slots: With Extra Wide Slots
Other Features
Crumb Tray: With Crumb Tray

Dualit Lite 2-Slice Toaster

“I love the Dualit Lite toaster - I bought one for my...”

Written on: 07/02/2009 by DamoEdinburgh (1 review written)

I love the Dualit Lite toaster - I bought one for my dad who is 70 years old, as he couldn't get on with his other one (which was the same price!). He loves it. He keeps calling me to thank me and say how reliable and consistent the toaster is. I sent him the toasted sandwich cages this week and he love them. I'm delighted because the quality is obvious throughout, and even though you can get 3 or 4 toasters for the price of this one, you know this will outlast a dozen lesser toasters… Read Full Review

Dualit Lite 2-Slice Toaster

“The Dualit Lite 2-Slice Toaster looks good, toasts...”

Written on: 20/07/2008

The Dualit Lite 2-Slice Toaster looks good, toasts evenly and doesn't take up too much room (which is handy in a small kitchen). Also easy to clean. Is quite robust too However, after only having it for 2 years, it has stopped working!… Read Full Review

Pongolill's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2009

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. I adored this toaster but after just over 2 years of limited use it has stopped working. I contacted Dualit who said that they do not supply spare parts for this particular model. I feel very disappointed as it was expensive at £59 considering I have only had 2 years use from it.