Pampers Sensitive Reviews

Pampers Sensitive - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pampers Sensitive

“Pampers sensitive wipes”

Written on: 12/11/2011 by Robyned (20 reviews written)

I use them on my baby since birth. I'm happy with Pampers sensitive wipes there's no perfumes added so it can used on the most sensitive skin. She doesn't get a reaction to this wipe I'm quite happy with it. I would recommend it to a friend I would buy it again. The only thing is their a little expensive so I buy them buy the box and they last longer. I would recommend it being a must have for every new parent for your little to make sure their most delicate skin has the best wipe that won't… Read Full Review

Pampers Sensitive

“I've always loved Pampers sensitive. I used them from...”

Written on: 15/08/2009 by Venus7 (1 review written)

I've always loved Pampers sensitive. I used them from Day 1 with my son & still use them now - and he's almost 2 years old. I'll also be using them for the new baby.

They're strong & moist, plus I like that they're fairly natural, so there aren't perfumes & things going on Baby's bottom… Read Full Review