Dualit Axis Cordless 1.7l Reviews

Automatic shut-off: With Automatic Shut-Off
Boil-Dry Protection: With Boil-Dry Protection

“Dualit Undurability”

Written on: 02/09/2011

This product was a danger and unreliable. Poor design, poor components and not what is expect from a premium brand. Our base unit tripped out our electrics several times and spat out sparks due to steam from the kettle condensing on the handle and dripping into the base. Dualit offered 40% off a new kettle I would rather have another safer brand! … Read Full Review

Dualit Axis Cordless 1.7l

“Heavy and unreliable. Lasted 3 years and cost around...”

Written on: 30/04/2011

Heavy and unreliable. Lasted 3 years and cost around £70. Never again. The model we had was the DDk2 - possibly… Read Full Review

Dualit Axis Cordless 1.7l

“I first bought a Dualit Axis Cordless 1.7l kettle 5...”

Written on: 07/01/2009 by dancingdahlia (1 review written)

I first bought a Dualit Axis Cordless 1.7l kettle 5 yrs ago to match my Dualit toaster. It worked fine for 2 years then broke down. I took it to a Dualit recommended repairer and who informed me that the repair would cost £80. As the kettle costs less than this ( £65 approx) I decided that I would buy a new one and figured I had been unlucky. Two and half years later the same problem has happened again. I have phoned Dualit who have offered me a discount on a future product but why would… Read Full Review