EZonics EZ-S320 Reviews

• Battery Life

EZonics EZ-S320 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for EZonics EZ-S320

EZonics EZ-S320

“ I have one and I'm pleased about it.”

Written on: 23/12/2009

I have one and I'm pleased about it… Read Full Review

EZonics EZ-S320

“Got the EZonics EZ-S320 Digital camera for 120$...”

Written on: 08/02/2004 by andriyko (3 reviews written)

Got the EZonics EZ-S320 Digital camera for 120$ canadian. Plus 60$canadian memory card for 128mb. This camera has served me well as my first digital camera (i still have it and use it). I have clicked way to many pictures and have alot of fun with it. I do however think that the quality is somewhat less than it should be. This is a no name brand as i think - a refurbished item i guess. But the lcd dispay lets u preview all the pictures and if they are rubbish i can always retake them.
-Battery… Read Full Review