John Lewis JLUCFZW6002 Frost Free Reviews

John Lewis JLUCFZW6002 Frost Free - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for John Lewis JLUCFZW6002 Frost Free

John Lewis JLUCFZW6002 Frost Free

“Very poor quality”

Written on: 28/09/2013 by mmx554 (7 reviews written)

I purchased this product over three years ago. It work fine for the first year, then started to develop ongoing problems with ice forming inside the appliance. Over the next year several engineer visits were needed to sort it out. After complaining to John Lewis (Nottingham) about its unreliability they replaced it with an identical model. I was assured in the shop that I had been misfortunate as the product was usually reliable. That was over one year ago. The replacement has recently… Read Full Review

“Only gripe is top drawer needs to be a shelf but I...”

Written on: 02/10/2009

Only gripe is top drawer needs to be a shelf but I will modify this with mine. It feels solid and roomy ,it is made in Germany. Very efficient it stays a constant -18 deg. C and is frost free. Fast freeze works well, it is quiet, delivery was excellent and the drivers offered to install it for me. I would recommend… Read Full Review