John Lewis JLUCFZW6002 Frost Free Reviews

John Lewis JLUCFZW6002 Frost Free - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for John Lewis JLUCFZW6002 Frost Free

John Lewis JLUCFZW6002 Frost Free

“Fuss free and reliable”

Written on: 22/11/2015 by Alexis449 (1 review written)

I've had mine over 4 years and it's been a reliable addition. Haven't had to give it any other attention than opening and closing the door. Can't say fairer than that. I've not reviewed service and support as it hasn't needed any… Read Full Review

“Very poor quality”

Written on: 28/09/2013 by mmx554 (8 reviews written)

I purchased this product over three years ago. It work fine for the first year, then started to develop ongoing problems with ice forming inside the appliance. Over the next year several engineer visits were needed to sort it out. After complaining to John Lewis (Nottingham) about its unreliability they replaced it with an identical model. I was assured in the shop that I had been misfortunate as the product was usually reliable. That was over one year ago. The replacement has recently… Read Full Review

Madmanny's Response to mmx554's Review

Written on: 12/07/2016

I'm glad we are not the only customer who has had problems with this model. We kept thinking it was us. Ever since we bought the freezer, after about 12 - 18 months, it just kept malfunctioning. We have wasted a lot of good food because of this product, and it is becoming a nuisance; and the problem is that the model is out of warranty.

such a mess

“Only gripe is top drawer needs to be a shelf but I...”

Written on: 02/10/2009

Only gripe is top drawer needs to be a shelf but I will modify this with mine. It feels solid and roomy ,it is made in Germany. Very efficient it stays a constant -18 deg. C and is frost free. Fast freeze works well, it is quiet, delivery was excellent and the drivers offered to install it for me. I would recommend… Read Full Review