Fantastic Foods Carbtastic Low Carb Soup Reviews

Fantastic Foods Carbtastic Low Carb Soup - Ask a question now

Fantastic Foods Carbtastic Low Carb Soup

“I ended up buying through vitacost, but have heard...”

Written on: 14/02/2004 by boquist1 (2 reviews written)

I ended up buying through vitacost, but have heard these are now in some grocery stores. They taste really good… Read Full Review

Fantastic Foods Carbtastic Low Carb Soup

“This Carbtastic Low Carb Soup is one of the best...”

Written on: 07/02/2004 by boquist1 (2 reviews written)

This Carbtastic Low Carb Soup is one of the best instant soups I have ever had. It is very low in calories and carbs, but high in taste. I do not know where it can be purchased here. I had some given to me while in Boston a few weeks ago. the web site off of the cup is fantasticfoods.com. I have not tried to order but am not sure if they will ship here… Read Full Review