Cosatto Hogarth Cot Bed Reviews

Height: 103 cm
Width: 89 cm
Length: 148 cm

Cosatto Hogarth Cot Bed

“I have 2 hogarths, I would say they are the best buy I...”

Written on: 03/02/2011

I have 2 hogarths, I would say they are the best buy I have purchased for both of my children. They make any baby's room look lovely and cosy, they are very study and well made. My children are now 4 and 3 years old and they are both still in these beds, I would definately recommend, don't bother messing around wasting your money on, a cot then a toddler bed!… Read Full Review

Cosatto Hogarth Cot Bed

“I was very pleased with the look of the Cosatto...”

Written on: 31/08/2009

I was very pleased with the look of the Cosatto Hogarth Cot Bed, it has a nice shape and chunky legs. I also found it easy to assemble.
I was however really disappointed with the smell of the frame. The paint or varnish that has been used was so strong when we first got it out of the packaging, that we had to leave it assembled in another room for some time before we could use it. I found this problem also with the matching wardrobe.

“Large ”