Philips Voice Tracer 7790 Reviews

Other Features
Headphone Jack: With Headphone Jack
Built in Memory: 512 MB
MP3 Recording: With MP3 Recording

“Loses all data when battery goes flat possibly due to...”

Written on: 17/07/2011

I just purchased the Voice Tracer a few weeks ago. I needed it for 24 hours of interviews. I did not keep uploading the files on my pc but went on continuous stopping and starting over two weeks. On the final day the recording stopped during recording due to loss of power from the battery. I lost all 24 files. Nothing is visible. I guess Philips didnt bother testing the product properly before it went on the market. I regret changing from Sony which was the product I really wanted. Been using… Read Full Review

“If you want an easy to use and reliable recorder do...”

Written on: 08/07/2010

If you want an easy to use and reliable recorder do not buy this. Do not throw away the instructions sheet away as you will constantly need it. It is counter-intuitive! It keeps creating files when you switch off and start again, you lose track which folder the files are in and if your not careful you will lose the lot! There is no editing facility either. So stick to tapes if you want an easy life..I've just wasted several weeks of mine and lost data!… Read Full Review