Maine Coon Reviews

Maine Coon
Maine Coon

“Maine coons definitely!!”

Written on: 14/03/2013

I have a 2 year old Maine Coon and he is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me. He purrs, ALL the time! He follows me around the house and sleeps right next to me. My Maine Coon, Harley, has learned all by himself to open doors with handles! He is REALLY curious and Is always on the counter "cooking" with me. He is really sweet and fluffy and warm and soft I STRONGLY reccommend a Maine Coon! They are personally my favorite cat breed! So BUY IT!!… Read Full Review

“I have a 2 year old Maine Coon cat who is now a lean...”

Written on: 19/06/2006 by janeyevans (1 review written)

I have a 2 year old Maine Coon cat who is now a lean 15 pounds. He comes when called, can do tricks, is human toilet trained, and he gets along fabulously with my Bengal kitten. He follows me around like a dog, waits for me at the door until I get home, sleeps on the end of my bed, and looks like a small tiger! He's amazing, and I couldn't imagine life without him. If you're considering getting a cat, then definitely go with a Maine Coon (or a Bengal which are also lovely)… Read Full Review

“Maine Coon Cats: I have a 17lb cream silver tabby boy...”

Written on: 19/01/2005 by shirleykilpatrick (5 reviews written)

Maine Coon Cats: I have a 17lb cream silver tabby boy which I got when he was 12-weeks old and he is very loyal to me. He seems to try not to do anything bad, always using his scratching post (my Birman scratches furniture to get attention) and his litter tray, and he always comes when he is called. He sings the most unusual songs when he is playing, he likes having cuddles (cutting the circulation to my lower legs but it's worth it) and is very gentle. He is very strong and powerful but has… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib