Beldray 3-Way Aluminium Step Reviews

Beldray 3-Way Aluminium Step - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Beldray 3-Way Aluminium Step

“It's a ladder”

Written on: 14/11/2013 by HarryTheOpinionated (3 reviews written)

It does the job - sturdy enough to make you feel safe but flexible enough to make it lightweight. I have no complaints about this one… Read Full Review

Beldray 3-Way Aluminium Step

“I've owned a Beldray 3way ladder for over 5 years with...”

Written on: 05/11/2010

I've owned a Beldray 3way ladder for over 5 years with no problems at all. It's been my main ladder for extensive renovation of a previously dilapidated Victorian house I bought in 2004… Read Full Review

Beldray 3-Way Aluminium Step

“Bought a Beldray 3-Way Aluminium Step Ladder. Leg...”

Written on: 04/01/2009

Bought a Beldray 3-Way Aluminium Step Ladder. Leg buckled with rivet shearing off, so don't think it strong enough. Am writing to Beldray on address given to point out flaws - cannot find a website for them though… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Beldray 3-Way Aluminium Step

“I purchased a Beldray BS2037 1994 class 3 domestic...”

Written on: 18/08/2005 by beddowm (1 review written)

I purchased a Beldray BS2037 1994 class 3 domestic duty rating step ladder about a year ago, and nearly crippled myself using it yesterday. One of the legs buckled where the bottom step is rivetted. I was admittedly balanced precariously at the top, but I am not a big man, nor was I carrying anything. The result was that I fell on my back badly, and was extremely lucky not to be crippled. I hit the corner of a wooden box 6 inches from my spine.
I am not suing. I only recommend that the bottom… Read Full Review

Beldray's Response to 206838_beddowm's Review

Written on: 25/07/2007

For anyone reading this review I would like it to be known that the Beldray brand has since been sold, and the new owners have used different manufacturers from the predecessors. This review is in no way representative to the current products on the market.