Saitek ST290 Joystick Reviews

Connectivity: Cable
Buttons Qty.: 5
Platform: PC
System Requirements
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows 98 Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition Microsoft Windows XP
Other
Weight: 0.6 kg
Warranty: 2 Years
Release Date: September, 2003

Saitek ST290 Joystick

“My first joystick and I've had it for years. It works...”

Written on: 07/11/2008 by NevynTheNomad (1 review written)

My first joystick and I've had it for years. It works for me and I love it. My roommate has a fancy, expensive looking wireless joystick that he says far outweighs the pros and cons of my cheap old Saitek but, well, how can I put this...
I just fly better, I guess, because his fancy joystick doesn't save his life when I'm on his tail.
To sum up, you wouldn't be bothering to read this if you know what you're doing but you would love this as much as I do if you have little to no experience with… Read Full Review