Saitek X52 Joystick Reviews

Features: Programmable Buttons
Other Features
Comfort Features: Non-slip Rubber Grips

Saitek X52 Joystick

“Well built piece of kit. In my view it is to...”

Written on: 07/11/2008

Well built piece of kit. In my view it is to complicated with all the permutations on offer I would also add that I am a novice flight simmer. I well recommend the Saitek X52 Joystick, it is a bit vauge on axis x-y almost like built -in dead zone… Read Full Review

Saitek X52 Joystick

“I have had my x52 for about 6 months now playing...”

Written on: 25/08/2008 by Yammo (1 review written)

I have had my x52 for about 6 months now playing Sturmovik and Freelancer 2... I have close to nothing bad to say about the stick. The only bad thing I can come up with is that I have yet to find some way of changing the logarithmic sensitivity. (ie center motions are low sensitivity, but as you reach full yaw/pitch/roll the sensitivity increases.)

This, combined with games that has an inherited logarithmic control makes for a very uncontrollable experience. Since one can change the settings for… Read Full Review

Saitek X52 Joystick

“Overall I'm fairly happy with this product, except for...”

Written on: 01/07/2008

Overall I'm fairly happy with this product, except for two things.

1) My throttle is out of wack since I got the thing. It would be nice to calibrate it but the only way to do that is with dead zones. So i only use about 50% of physical to get 100% control in the game. It seems ridiculous to be at 100% thrust only half way open on the throttle.

second big disappointment is the twist for rudder is way out of wack...it shakes the rudder like crazy.

Overall i feel for the money this product… Read Full Review