Yamaha RX-V620RDS Reviews

Yamaha RX-V620RDS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Yamaha RX-V620RDS

Yamaha RX-V620RDS

“I bought my yamaha rx-v620rds last year in a sale and...”

Written on: 22/10/2003 by sanjaivaswani (1 review written)

I bought my yamaha rx-v620rds last year in a sale and got 40% off, It was a excellent deal. Its got amazing power I drive BOSE AM6 with my amp, unfortunately my speakers could not match up to the max power o/p of my amp. Watching DTS movies with my AMP N SPKs is Awesome.Panel design is aweful. I wish it could look more like the Harmon i saw the other day. I think Yamaha Amps are the best. With absolutely crisp and clear sound… Read Full Review

Yamaha RX-V620RDS

“The Yamaha RX-v620rds Home Cinema Amp/receiver is...”

Written on: 29/05/2002 by jba. (1 review written)

The Yamaha RX-v620rds Home Cinema Amp/receiver is powerful with better sound clarityat an affordable price… Read Full Review

Yamaha RX-V620RDS

“I think the yamaha rx-v620rds is the best overall”

Written on: 12/02/2002 by gam. (1 review written)

I think the yamaha rx-v620rds is the best overall… Read Full Review

Yippy.'s Response to 12563_gam.'s Review

Written on: 29/05/2002

nice of you to string seven words together for us, when i buy a yamaha 620 or 630 i'll write you a proper review.

Scunningham's Response to 12563_gam.'s Review

Written on: 22/09/2004

Well said Yippy. I wish people wouldn't bother sometimes.
<br>
<br>...might as well just have said, "it's really nice!"