Intel S5000XVN Motherboard Reviews

Video Interface: PCI
Communication
Networking Type: Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet

Intel S5000XVN Motherboard

“I love this board I have use it for a year now, after...”

Written on: 05/01/2009

I love this board I have use it for a year now, after upgrading firmware a 5 months ago I didnt switch the system off once. I have that motherboard and is running great I didnt have any problems at all.
You must to install all the firmwares updates, BIOS , BMC , FRU and after that the noise level were reduced to all most coplete silence. … Read Full Review

Intel S5000XVN Motherboard

“I regret that I did not get a different board when I...”

Written on: 18/10/2008

I regret that I did not get a different board when I had the choice to do so. It takes the board a long time to boot up. So, if you have to constantly reboot after a few upgrades or repairs, figure on spending at least half a day total waiting for the board to boot. The dual Xeon fans are noisier than anything I ever owned. After a while, you'd prefer water boarding instead of listening to the annoying dual fan noise. I regret for not getting a different board… Read Full Review