H&N Silver Point .177 Air Gun Pellets Reviews

H&N Silver Point .177 Air Gun Pellets - Ask a question now

“H&N Silver Point .177 Air Gun Pellets - Quality german...”

Written on: 10/06/2006 by Varminter (1 review written)

H&N Silver Point .177 Air Gun Pellets - Quality german pellets available in NZ, even though they are pointed they have great accuracy. Perhaps the best pest control pellet on the market. $19.95 NZ… Read Full Review

“I had only stumbled upon the H&N Silver Point .177 air...”

Written on: 06/02/2004 by Desel (1 review written)

I had only stumbled upon the H&N Silver Point .177 air gun pellets because my local gun shop had run out the Crosman Powa Pell and suggested I try the H&N Silver Point. From the first time I opened the pellets tin I knew these looked a quality product. Compared to the Powa Pell they are a tighter fitting pellet in the barrel and a little slower to reach target when fired. I had taken out a possum easily the day I purchased them. The cost was $19.95 per tin of 500, New Zealand dollars. I have a… Read Full Review