Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser Reviews

Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser - Ask a question now

Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser

“Easy to use, certainly helped me keep my lawn looking...”

Written on: 01/08/2008 by Maggiepage (14 reviews written)

Easy to use, certainly helped me keep my lawn looking fresh and green, saves using a spreader just to feed the lawn… Read Full Review

Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser

“I like the attachment that comes with Miracle Gro...”

Written on: 02/05/2008

I like the attachment that comes with Miracle Gro soluble lawn food fertiliser, which switches readily to water only so is a useful general watering attachment too. Really is as quick as MG say, 20 mins for 40m2 lawn. On my small lawn @40m2 one bottle is sufficient, so at ~ £3 per application cost is reasonable. My lawn was a right mess and so after my March scarifying, aerating and application of a top dressing followed by MG 1 month later and overseeding 5 days after that the lawn has… Read Full Review