Creative GigaWorks ProGamer G550W Reviews

Max. Power Output 20 - 50W
Number of Speakers 5.1 Speakers
Main characteristics
Number of Speakers: 5 Speakers + Subwoofer
Max. Power Output: 36 Watt (RMS)
Connection Type: Wireless
Technical Features
Frequency Response: 35 - 20000 Hz
Other
Exterior Color: Black

☆☆☆☆☆
Creative GigaWorks ProGamer G550W

“Too expensive for me, the rear speakers are not...”

Written on: 11/07/2008 by kashiskash (1 review written)

Too expensive for me, the rear speakers are not entirely wireless as you have to wire a receiver to the main sender and then the rear speakers connect to that.
The main bad point is the system keeps cutting out! Im now on my second replacement and now seeking a 3rd replacement as the power components are rubbish in my experience!… Read Full Review

Creative GigaWorks ProGamer G550W

“Price. Also I had to RMA the 1st set sub woofer not...”

Written on: 10/04/2008 by ozzyde (1 review written)

Price. Also I had to RMA the 1st set sub woofer not working,
got replacement had to RMA that set it had the same problem, but now the 3rd set is working just fine.
Llogitech z5500 is way better in my opinion but these are still very good so I do recommend the Creative Technology GigaWorks ProGamer G550W Computer Speakers… Read Full Review

Creative GigaWorks ProGamer G550W

“Excellent system when it stays on. ”

Written on: 18/03/2008

Excellent system when it stays on.

Problems with the Sub-Woofer PSU - it keeps cutting out - possibly due to an over-sensitivity to heat. Average 'on' time in any 12 hour period - 15 minutes - not good at all.

I wish I spent my £200 elsewhere… Read Full Review

Creative GigaWorks ProGamer G550W

“The wireless aspect of the rear speakers is what...”

Written on: 30/01/2008

The wireless aspect of the rear speakers is what attracted me to them, they work very well, are easy to assemble and sound fantastic.
If only they would work for more than 90 minutes for me… Read Full Review