Wilkinson Sword Leaf Rake Reviews

Wilkinson Sword Leaf Rake - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Wilkinson Sword Leaf Rake

Wilkinson Sword Leaf Rake

“'If you haven't already, then you should try out the...”

Written on: 01/03/2011

'If you haven't already, then you should try out the new Wilkinson Sword Hydro 3 Razor. It has a Lubricating Gel Reservoir which keeps your skin hydrated and 3 ultra glide blades to limit irritation. Definitely the best razor I have used so far.'… Read Full Review

Wilkinson Sword Leaf Rake

“What can you say about a garden rake? But since Review...”

Written on: 14/03/2008

What can you say about a garden rake? But since Review Centre is requesting reviews and I actually have a Wilkinson Sword Leaf Rake, I thought I might as well and get my rating up. This rake, well it rakes leafs and does so well. I was given this and have never paid much attention to other rakes, so comparison is hard to make, but hey: it works fine for me… Read Full Review