Saitek P2600 Rumble Pad Game Pad Reviews

Comfort Features: Ergonomic Design
System Requirements
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2000 Microsoft Windows XP

Saitek P2600 Rumble Pad Game Pad

“Great feedback forces compare to other brand. It...”

Written on: 04/09/2008 by Ninja49 (1 review written)

Great feedback forces compare to other brand. It actually vibrates in your hand and not to give whimpy shakes and rattles like the other brand does. Geat rumbling pad, excellent feedback forces, but you can only use it continuously for a short period of time until the directional pad breaks off from the pad. I am surprised Saitek still has not change that defective design and make a better pad by correcting this fatal flaw… Read Full Review

Saitek P2600 Rumble Pad Game Pad

“I bought the Saitek P2600 a couple of years ago, but...”

Written on: 19/07/2008 by CornyO (26 reviews written)

I bought the Saitek P2600 a couple of years ago, but did not really use until recently, when I got Racedriver Grid for my nice new PC.
I can not remember whether I got a manual or a software/driver installation disk with this game pad, but I certainly couldn't find anything in my huge pile of disks and manuals one accumulates over the years. So I assume I just got the game pad. You will definitely need a manual/installation guidance with this pad, as it is quite tricky to set up. You can… Read Full Review