Western Digital My Book Pro Edition 250GB USB 2.0 Reviews

External Data Transfer Rate: 60 MBps
Seek Time: 8.9 ms
Buffer Size: 8 MB
Average Latency: 4.17 ms
Interface (Detailed): USB 2.0 FireWire 800 (1394b)
Other Features
Depth: 14.3 cm
Weight: 1.2 kg

☆☆☆☆☆
Western Digital My Book Pro Edition 250GB USB 2.0

“I have had problems with Western Digital products in...”

Written on: 27/07/2008 by indianagary (1 review written)

I have had problems with Western Digital products in the past. Don't know why I decided to buy this one--got burned again along with about 150 GB of irreplaceable data.

I won't repeat this mistake buy buying another Western Digital product again---EVER… Read Full Review

Western Digital My Book Pro Edition 250GB USB 2.0

“Problems started with speed and then finally got so...”

Written on: 24/04/2008 by bigdale (1 review written)

Problems started with speed and then finally got so slow that I couldn't get any information off or on the hard drive. I sent it back to the manufacturer for repair after owning it for only 6 months of use. Got it back fixed free of charge and now 3 months later it is not working again. Lost my stored information twice now. I also have the 320 GB My Book and it has performed very well for 10 months now. I suggest buying the 320 gb and not the 250 gb… Read Full Review