Creative GigaWorks T20 Reviews

Max. Power Output 10 - 20W
Number of Speakers 2 Speakers
Main characteristics
Number of Speakers: 2 Speakers
Max. Power Output: 14 Watt (RMS)
Connection Type: Cable
Technical Features
Frequency Response: 50 - 20000 Hz
Other
Exterior Color: Black

Creative GigaWorks T20

“Excellent Speakers. I upgraded to these after using el...”

Written on: 17/01/2008

Excellent Speakers. I upgraded to these after using el cheapo 5 year old speakers that I thought were good enough sound. Boy, was I wrong. These babies are a real treat for the ears. They make everything sound fuller, and add a lot more detail to all of my music, movies and games.

One note though, they do sound fairly good at higher volumes (like most speakers), but at really high volumes, they do not sound great. These are not speakers you want to crank so you can feel the floor shake. If you… Read Full Review

Creative GigaWorks T20

“Although they are computer speakers, we like the sound...”

Written on: 24/10/2007 by Rockets (1 review written)

Although they are computer speakers, we like the sound of these Creative GigaWorks speakers so much we use them in our kitchen instead of the speakers of our Panasonic DAB/MP3 Radio. Neither the wife or I are Hi-Fi buffs, but we are delighted with them, and they give out a great sound… Read Full Review