Philips Magic5 primo Fax Reviews

Philips Magic5 primo Fax - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips Magic5 primo Fax

“User friendly website”

Written on: 24/06/2011 by Ms.hedlley (1 review written)

The site is easy to navigate and use. All the necessary details of the product are available. Nice and informative website… Read Full Review

Philips Magic5 primo Fax

“In my home, I used a Philips HFC 22 machine combining...”

Written on: 06/01/2011 by nikism (3 reviews written)

In my home, I used a Philips HFC 22 machine combining a Fax, a telephone and an answering machine. It was very compact and I was very satisfied. Unfortunately the current feed broke down. Philips Greece, where I send the Fax for repairs told me that they are not repairing such old machines.
As I was very satisfied from HFC 22 I bought another Telefax, Telephone and Answering machine, the Philips Magic 5 Eco PFC with s/n 253124734 and LT09230N7002211. Unfortunately the paper from the paper disk… Read Full Review