McCulloch Electramac 335 Reviews

McCulloch Electramac 335 - Ask a question now

McCulloch Electramac 335

“I bought an almost new "McCulloch" MAC-335 at a local...”

Written on: 11/05/2006 by lampet (1 review written)

I bought an almost new "McCulloch" MAC-335 at a local auction the other day for AU$100, which is about half the price of a new one. The seller was the SA Police department, so I assumed it was unclaimed stolen property. Unfortunately, I wasn't observant enough at the inspection to see that the chain-brake didn't work properly (i.e. I didn't start it). I only realised it was stuffed when I got it home and tried it... sometimes the chain wouldn't stop when I pushed the brake handle forward :((

McCulloch Electramac 335

“I bought one of the Mcculloch MAC 335 about ten years...”

Written on: 05/03/2006 by easilyled (13 reviews written)

I bought one of the Mcculloch MAC 335 about ten years ago and it has given me 10 faithful years of good service. In the last five years I have been gardening/landscaping for a living and this chainsaw has been with me through this. It has even been dropped out of a tree with no ill-effects. Its on about the fifth chain, no problems there.

BUT about 6 months ago it stopped idling reliably. It would start/run everything except idle well. Now I could just have taken the carb apart for a look but… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to easilyled's Review

Written on: 29/05/2011

review supposed be for mc culloch ELECTRAMAC 335,then a few paragraphs down the line starts going on about the carburettor!!!! is this a hybrid model.