Direct Cosmetics Reviews - www.directcosmetics.com

Direct Cosmetics www.directcosmetics.com - Ask a question now

“Great service, fab products”

Written on: 10/06/2012 by rachlikesrhythm (2 reviews written)

I used this company when my favourite blusher was no longer available in the shops. It came up on a Google search when looking for my particular shade. I ended up buying two blushers and a lipgloss. All three products arrived in pristine condition, bubble wrapped and in a jiffy bag. Ordering process was simple and secure, and items arrived in 2-3 days using the (reasonable) standard postage option. I would definitely use these guys again and am tempted to buy up all the blushers while I can… Read Full Review

“I received my first ever order from Direct Cosmetics...”

Written on: 28/01/2011

I received my first ever order from Direct Cosmetics just before Christmas and was very happy with the products sent. All items were clearance but in pristine brand new condition, very well packaged and shipped quickly to Germany at reasonable cost. Hope they keep it up as I am going back!!!

Highly recommended!!!… Read Full Review

“Direct Cosmetics was recommended by a friend and yes I...”

Written on: 25/05/2010 by dizzygal (12 reviews written)

Direct Cosmetics was recommended by a friend and yes I was not disapointed,
Products were easy to find and you can search by picture or name,they also had tips and hints. I was in search of some summer makeup and they had a good selection of Elizabeth Arden products and best of all they were cheap!.The customer service was good and my order delivered quickly.Would I use again? Yes I would… Read Full Review