Our Wedding Day www.ourweddingday.com Reviews

Our Wedding Day www.ourweddingday.com - Ask a question now

“The website is ideal for brides, however not so much...”

Written on: 14/08/2010

The website is ideal for brides, however not so much for vendors. A majority of the brides are low budget and many don't even plan on searching for vendors for at least a year. Many times they do not realize that they are signing up to receive information from vendors and become quite annoyed when they are contacted.

The customer service is horrible. If you request that they contact you via email only, they will still call. Repeatedly. Other times, they will just ignore you completely.

I… Read Full Review

“Our Wedding Day offers a really good Task List which...”

Written on: 17/12/2008 by Ludlow (1 review written)

Our Wedding Day offers a really good Task List which has been a big help while planning my wedding. They also offer a free website you can create and a livechat with a wedding consultant to answer my wedding questions. I love using this site for all my of wedding needs!… Read Full Review