Wed Quarters www.wedquarters.com Reviews

Media Gallery for Wed Quarters www.wedquarters.com

Wed Quarters www.wedquarters.com

“Time-Outs & Delays”

Written on: 16/11/2012

The good: Lots of templates, easy to figure out, easy to design webpages, easy to upload pictures, easy to add text, great features. The bad: WHEN the website loads, it works. After my free 7 day trial I signed up for one year of service and paid my fee. As I started to build my pages the site got slower... and slowerrrr ... and now finally it's a 50/50 chance if I can even sign in to the "hub" login page. I've lost endless texts and paragraphs, received "multiple login" errors when I was… Read Full Review

“Overall, I really like this site. Of course this...”

Written on: 11/01/2008

Overall, I really like this site. Of course this being the only site I've used, I can only review this site and cannot do a comparison analysis. I like that they have a lot of templates. I was able to see the templates and see if there's one I like before I sign up. They have a 7-day eval period with the expiration date clearly stated. The cost is also very reasonable. It's $30 for a year. I think that buying a year's subscription should entitle you to a domain name, but to buy that is… Read Full Review